Help Advertise bobby g cant swim
There are many ways:
GABRIEL FILM GROUP
TRIBECA FILM CENTER
375 GREENWICH STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10013
HOW TO HELP
How You Can Help Fuel Bobby G Cant Swims US Theatrical Release
June 14th at the angelica filmcenter in, New York.
Opening in major American cities starting july 2002
(Los Angeles and San Francisco late july/early August)
Bobby G needs your help to thrive. First, send everyone you know to the theater in the first week. If theater bookers across the country see high grosses at The angelica in the first week, they will want to screen the film in their city and then bobby G can truly play across the nation
Besides filling the theater with bodies and goodness, you can fulfill one or more of the following Top 15 Bobby G needs.
Connect us with magazine/newspaper writers, editors, radio and TV producers and hosts, web journalists, reviewers as we are starting to do a major press launch.
2) Special Events, Dialogues, Parties
Help us connect to audiences liberal, elders, youth, academics, your neighborhood, John Zorn fans, co-workers, family, friends... Many people from the film are available to do post-screening Q&As. We have planned a number of evenings in New York with organizations such as the Independent Feature Film Project, etc.
Bring us your ideas.
3) Help to launch a Bobby G Premiere Party with performance, live bands, DJs, installations, tents. Do you know of a great NY space, corporate or liquor sponsors, caterers, party planners/promoters for a series of events
4) Do you have or know of a home or loft or space around sunshine - /East Village/Tribeca/Chelsea and want to donate it for an evening to host a post-screening event, party, or reception?
5) Do you have vehicles (cars, vans, even a big old Bible bus stored in your country backyard). We need to mobilize!. And transport people from the theater to post-screening events.
Have your organization slip our postcard into your Fall mailing or do a personal mass mailing to your nearest and dearest or send us a database of people so we can mail postcards to them.
7) Put an announcement in your organizations newsletter.
8) Send us email lists to let people know of upcoming screenings, parties, special events or forward our emails.
9) Put us in touch with any email listowners.
10) Let us know of any stores, organizations, galleries, restaurants, businesses, synagogues, clubs/bars, university sites, yoga studios, gyms, churches, where you are connected and can place posters or postcards.
11) Join neighborhood Bobby G teams to flyer/postcard drop and hang posters looking for East Village, Williamsburg/Greenpoint, SoHo/Nolita, West Village, Upper West Side, Chelsea, Park Slope, Borough Park, Crown Heights, Upper East Side, Tribeca/Battery Park City, Hells Kitchen, Forest Hills, Jackson Heights, Flushing, Long Island City/Astoria, Cobble/Boerum Hill, Carroll Gardens, Long Island, New Jersey, Westchester, Riverdale
We aim to have postcards and posters in as many places as possible in the New York Area by the end of may.
12) Know any good, cheap printers for postcards,T-shirts?
13) Intern with the Bobby G Team! Help with promotion, web site, parties, dialogues, special events, administration, fundraising, press, video.
14) Link www.bobbygcantswim.com to your website or favorite websites or webmaster friends.
15) Donate space for a Bobby G banner ad on your site.
Get in touch with us!