The Gabriel Film Group has been created to provide Independent Film producers access not only to theatrical distribution but also to all worldwide revenue streams through the use of state-of the-art digital technology. The founders of Gabriel are experienced independent film producers who have teamed with seasoned distribution professionals to build an "artist friendly" organization.
Gabriel will acquire and /or service high quality, commercial feature films for theatrical and/or ancillary distribution in the following ways:
- Acquire films that have been produced but need funds for finishing or prints and advertising (P&A). Gabriel has funds available and will provide finishing facilities and major P&A financing for projects that meet our criteria.
- Acquire films that are finished but require P&A funds. Gabriel has funds available for projects that meet our criteria.
- Service finished films through our distribution system. These are films that do not require additional funding but need the services of a strong distribution organization. This division of GFG gives independent film producers, with their own P&A funds/distribution financing, the opportunity to rent" the services of GFG at a reduced distribution fee.
- Acquire films for non-theatrical (ancillary markets, e.g. home video) distribution ONLY
In all cases, Gabriel is prepared to furnish customized production, marketing and distribution of finished product to all worldwide revenue streams:
- Domestic Theatrical Rentals
- Home Video
- Network Television
- Pay Television
- Syndicated Television
- Basic Cable
- Merchandising Licensing
- Foreign Theatrical Rentals
- Foreign Television/ Licensing/PPV/Hotel as above
Each film acquired and/or serviced by the Gabriel Film Group for theatrical and/or ancillary distribution will have the opportunity to utilize the GFG current and future web-based technologies that streamline the distribution and marketing business processes. The Digital Distribution System is scalable, which allows us to incorporate as little or as much as the project budget warrants or current technology permits.
What we offer:
- Each film advertised on its own separate website
- Cross-sell of tie-in products through customized marketing campaigns via the website and on-site theatrical promotions
- Hyperlinks from the website to appropriate audience builders
- Featured on Gabriel corporate website with cross-promotion
- Extended promotion and licensing revenues through the development of movie theme interactive video games
- Store-front sales of home video versions and cross-sell products on the website
- Market data collection to facilitate further promotions and ancillary sales of the film
- Direct digital distribution as theatrical rentals (as available) reducing print costs
- Direct distribution world wide to all revenue distribution points including home rental markets throughout the world via the internet
Contact the distribution and marketing team at the Gabriel Film Group to find out how we will bring your films to market in the Digital Age of the 21st Century!